Bankruptcy Forms

Change in Official Bankruptcy Forms From December 2014

Call: 888-297-6203 The revision and updating of the official bankruptcy forms are done by the Judicial Conference Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure. These forms (available on the website) have to be filled when you file for bankruptcy. In December 2014, the committee had revised and given out the new versions of the following official bankruptcy forms: 1) Application for Payment of Filing Fee in Installments: Reference to filing fee amounts has been removed in the new form. 2) Application to Waive Chapter 7 Filing Fee: There isn’t any inclusion of the actual filing fee amount on [...]