Bankruptcy Attorney Steve Sessions
Steve has been based and operating out of New Mexico since 1979, Steve Sessions has been honing his craft of being an effective Bankruptcy Attorney during his career as an attorney. His clients include individuals of all income level, and all types and sizes of businesses.
While our individual clients get help with keeping their finances in order through bankruptcy and estate planning, business clients are provided with service from organization through operation, and if necessary, dissolution. For more information, call the number listed above and we will answer further questions.
Steve joined Recovery Law Group as a partner and bankruptcy attorney with the firm in 2022 to further the mission of helping consumers access their federal rights under the Bankruptcy court code and system.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Bankruptcy Attorney
- Bankruptcy (Business & Consumer)
- Born in Washington, D.C.
- Parents worked for the Veterans Administration
- Graduated Prescott College, Prescott, Arizona 1974
- Graduated S.I.U., Carbondale, Illinois 1978
- Graduated University of New Mexico Law School 1991
- Over 20 years experience with Bankruptcy Law
- Dedicated to serving New Mexicans
- Friendly and professional service
- Proud father and husband
- Over 3000 clients served since 1991
- Will do automated filing for emergency cases
- Committed to reasonable prices for individuals and small businesses