Attorney and Partner
Attorney Nova Levante
Nova Levante is an experienced attorney and Partner at Recovery Law Group where she focuses on consumer bankruptcy for consumers primarily in chapter 7 and chapter 13 work throughout the state of Ohio. Throughout her years of practice, Nova has helped countless families navigate complex legal issues and find peaceful resolutions to difficult situations.
Nova’s clients appreciate her empathetic approach, as well as her extensive knowledge of the law.
Nova’s clients appreciate her compassionate and empathetic approach and extensive law knowledge. She has successfully represented clients from high-conflict divorces to complex interstate custody disputes. Nova reduces conflict in family law cases whenever possible through alternative dispute resolution methods: mediation and collaborative divorce.
In addition, Nova is a dedicated Guardian Ad Litem representing the best interests of children involved in legal proceedings. She investigates their circumstances and makes recommendations to the Court based on what is in the child’s best interests.
Nova has received numerous awards and accolades for her work, including recognition as a “Who’s Who Attorney” in 2021, a “Top 100 Attorney” in 2022, and was featured in Voyage Ohio Magazine in 2023.
- University of Dayton School of Law
Doctor of Law (J.D.), Technology Law
2017 – 2019
- Rutgers University
Master’s degree, Politics: Cybersecurity Policy
2015 – 2016
Activities and societies
- Member of the Leadership Honors Program and President of both The Federalist Society & ACS.
- Completed in one year. My thesis explores bureaucratic governments barriers in cybersecurity law. I also attended a semester abroad at University of Kassel, Germany.
- Completed in two years with three thesis projects:
1) Deep Web and Crime
2) Artificial Intelligence and Legal Jobs,
3) DNA Services’ like 23andMe Impact on Privacy Law
Licenses & certifications
Certificate of Completion
Issued Nov 2022
Credential ID 16193644564
Kentucky Bar Association
Issued Jan 2022
Credential ID 99700