Morris B. Lefkowitz
Attorney Morris B. Lefkowitz
Morrie Lefkowitz has been practicing bankruptcy law for over 35 years. He is a graduate of Wayne State University and the Detroit College of Law. He has been admitted to the State Bar of Michigan, the Federal Bar and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a member of The American Bar Association and the Consumer Bankruptcy Association.
When Morrie is not working, he spends his time with his wife, Laurie, children and grandchildren. He is an also an avid golfer. Morrie joined Recovery Law Group to further the mission of helping consumers access their federal rights under the bankruptcy court code and system.
Areas of Practice:
- 100% Bankruptcy Law
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 13
- Wage Garnishment
- Creditor Harassment
- Debt Resolution
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1980
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1990
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan,J.D.
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, B.A. – 1977, Major: Business
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- United States Bankruptcy Court, 2001 – Present