Michael Van Dam
Attorney Michael Van Dam
Michael Van Dam concentrates his practice in insolvency matters. Mr. Van Dam has over 10 years of experience in representing both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings; and lenders and borrowers in out-of-court workouts; advises creditors in numerous facets of bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings. Mr. Van Dam also has extensive experience in real estate litigation, criminal defense and personal injury litigation.
Mr. Van Dam joined with Recovery Law Group to further our mission of helping and representing debtors to be able to access their federal rights under the bankruptcy court code and system.
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- Federal District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Federal Bankruptcy Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 2002
- B.S., Syracuse University, 1997