Attorney Alexander Bruno
A native Atlantean, Alexander’s journey has been shaped by years of bankruptcy experience, his love for the city of Atlanta, community, compassion, and determination.
Alexander’s approach to bankruptcy law is simple yet effective: he listens, understands, and takes action. A distinguishing feature of Alexander’s practice from other bankruptcy firms is that he works closely with each client on a one-on-one basis to assess their unique situation and develops a tailored strategy to alleviate their financial stress. Over the years, he has assisted thousands of people in finding relief from their financial challenges.
While his career is centered around bankruptcy law, his ultimate goal is to provide hope and empowerment to his clients. Outside of his professional activities, Alexander avid animal lover, a member of the Atlanta Outdoors club, the Atlanta Ski Club. He enjoys golf, personal fitness, sketch art, rooting on the Atlanta Braves, and exploring the outdoors with his Doberman pincher, Adabelle, and terrier, Gracie.
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- B.S., Biomedical Sciences, Auburn University
- Georgia Bar Association
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District for the Southern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia